I am happy to announce The Survival Doctor now offers free survival videos to help you learn how to deal with emergencies when help is not on the way.
The first three videos complement my written posts on cuts. They include:
- How to Stop a Cut From Bleeding
- How to Assess a Cut and Clean it with Irrigation
- How to Repair a Cut with Duct Tape
If you’d like to be notified when new survival videos are up, just subscribe to my email notifications. (Look in the top of the right column.) I don’t spam or share your information.
Upcoming videos will include:
- How to Repair a Head Cut Using Hair Instead of Stitches
- How to Reduce a Shoulder Dislocation
- How to Diagnose and Treat Nursemaid’s Elbow
- How to Make a Splint
- How to Make a Neck Brace
- How to Make a Finger Splint
- How to Get Out of an Ice Hole
As usual, I ask for your comments. How can the videos be more informative? What how-to survival-medicine video would you like to see?
Thanks for your support.