Thanks so much for making The Survival Doctor so successful in 2013. We quintupled (five times) our unique visitors and sextupled (six times) our page visits—over 6 million. And all because of you. Here’s The Survival Doctor’s version of the top-100 countdown: our top 10 most visited posts in 2013.
8. “A Smelly Remedy for a Yucky Problem” (getting rid of pinworms)
6. “8 Tips for How to Treat a Knee Injury and How to Know If It’s Bad” (tear vs. sprain symptoms)
5. “3 Yeast Infection Myths. (#1: Men Don’t Get Them.)” (yeast infection home remedies)
4. “How a Felon Could Make You Lose a Finger” (infected finger: when it’s dangerous)
And the most viewed post this year was (drum roll please):
1. “Your Child Has a Rash. Do You Know What to Do?” (tips to recognize common fever and rashes in children)
Surprised? What were some of your favorite posts? Oh, and happy New Year.