Happy Father’s Day (almost). Do you have outdoor plans for the weekend? I’ve culled some choice posts to help get you prepped to survive.
Before we get to that, I want to thank you for responding to my request for book reviews last week. I have the best readers ever—really. Thank you for taking time to tell others what you think of The Survival Doctor’s Complete Handbook. I’ve included some excerpts from reader reviews at the end of the post.
And now, here are some posts I suggest glancing over before the big weekend because nothing should ruin Father’s Day—especially heatstroke.
- How to remove a fish hook
- First aid for drowning
- Signs of and treatment for carbon monoxide poisoning (which can be caused by boat exhaust)
- Signs of and treatment for carbon monoxide poisoning (which can be caused by RV exhaust, along with camp stoves and fires)
- How to get a snake bite (and how not to)
- How to repel and remove ticks
- Home remedies for poison ivy
- Tips for choosing a mosquito repellent
- Home remedies for fire ant bites
- What to do for an allergic reaction to a bee sting
What are your weekend plans?