The Survival Doctor’s
Emergencies Training Course
Get prepared by one of America’s top survival-medicine experts.
No travel required.
Gain confidence. Take action. Save a life.
If you’re a homesteader, camper, or adventure traveler—if you’re preparing for a time when expert help is delayed—it can be hard to find a medicine course that’s right for you.
First-aid courses presume expert help is minutes away. Wilderness medicine courses are a bit hit-and-miss and may not be available in your area. I know people who’ve tried various courses and still come to me for training.
So you don’t have to spend time and money cobbling together classes that work for you, I’ve developed an emergency medicine course that combines the best of first-aid, wilderness, and survival courses, plus old-fashioned experience and know-how. Since it’s online, there’s no travel required, and you can review and refresh anytime.
“Doc, I can’t thank you enough for these videos.”
“What a wonderful resource!”
—The Homestead Survival
Introducing The Survival Doctor’s Emergencies Training Course
I have spent a year developing what I believe to be the best, most comprehensive emergency medicine course available for a general audience.
Through compelling and easy-to-understand videos, along with convenient written materials, I teach what I think are the most important things you need to know to save a life. Plus, unlike most first-aid courses, this course specifically addresses survival situations.
Here’s a preview:
“For the price of a First Aid Class, you’ll receive so much more training than just CPR and how to put an ice pack on a bruise.
—Jane Baldwin, Mom With a Prep
Here’s what this video course includes:
You’ll learn how to recognize and treat some of the life-threatening problems you’re most likely to face—what to do immediately and what to do next if no help is on the way.
Even if you have some medical experience, this course is a great refresher. And, hey, that’s what most doctors do: we take refresher courses. But it’s also great for people starting from scratch (even a good family project to do with teens.)
And you’ll learn everything straight from me. I’ve been a family doctor for over 30 years—many of them in rural areas where people learn to make do with what they have. I’m the publisher of the popular website TheSurvivalDoctor.com and the author of four books, including Living Ready Pocket Manual: First Aid and The Survival Doctor’s Guide to Wounds. I have a master’s in public health and am a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, American Medical Association, and Wilderness Medical Society.
This training course is perfect for people who want an in-depth, easy-to-follow course that covers basic first aid and beyond. You’ll come away feeling confident in your essential emergency medicine skills. It includes the following components, designed to make the information interesting and as easy to learn as possible:
- Nine easy-to-follow training videos. Topics include: CPR (adults and infants), choking (adults and infants), bleeding (tourniquets), back injury (preventing paralysis), unconsciousness (evaluation and finding life-threatening problems), chest wounds (collapsed lung), and makeshift/DIY equipment tricks.
- Downloadable quizzes.
- Cheat sheets that you can print out and store in your first-aid kits.
- Downloadable audio versions that you can use for review.
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you’ll connect with me and other serious, knowledgeable survivalists and preppers.
Plus, you get unlimited viewing. Go back and review anytime, for as long as I offer this course.
“Just watched the first module. It’s excellent. I’m so glad I invested the money!”
“I was an RN and a certified first-aid CPR trainer. … This is MUST for everyone to learn from. The course will teach you things you will not learn in the standard courses that I always wished class members could be taught. (Yes, I learned stuff I did not know.) … I wish I had this [course] 40 years ago.”
—Malika Bourne, No Non-cents Nanna
My risk-free guarantee
Because I stand by my survival course and think it is one of the most innovative, in-depth, online training courses in emergency medicine, I will let you try this course risk-free.
Try it for two weeks. If you’ve gone through the videos and find that they don’t help you take your medical knowledge to the next level, let me know within two weeks of your purchase, and I will grant you a full refund.
If you’re ready to feel confident in your emergency skills, now is the time to start learning. Imagine how good you’ll feel when you know you can take action and possibly save a life.
You’ll get all four training modules, including videos, quizzes, quick-reference downloads, and more, for only
$99.80 $87! (Save almost $13!) (compare to the cost of a first-aid class + a wilderness medicine course + later brush-up courses)
Or Choose Your Favorite Module À La Carte
As a reminder, every module includes:
- 20 to 30 minutes of in-depth video training, which you can review whenever you want, as many times as you want, for as long as this course is offered
- A targeted quiz for self tests and reminders
- A printable cheat sheet designed for first-aid kits, for quick reference
- A printable reminder/study transcript
- A downloadable audio file for on-the-go review
Module 1: Assessment
Only $24.95! You’ll learn:
- The quickest ways to recognize and treat life-threatening problems
- What to do after you identify and take care of life-threatening problems
- How to not cause more harm than good
Module 2: Spinal Injuries
Only $24.95! You’ll learn:
- How to identify a spinal injury, or rule out one altogether
- Why it’s so important to not move an injured person until you’ve completely ruled out a spine injury
- If you have to move a person with a spinal injury, how to move them securely
Module 3: The Essentials
Only $24.95! You’ll learn:
- How to know if a person needs CPR
- Why artificial respirations are currently not recommended in many cases
- How to do chest compressions properly
- How to use an AED (it’s so easy) and why it can make the difference between life and death
- How to know if someone’s choking and what to do
- How to ensure an open airway in an unconscious person by proper positioning or using an airway device
Module 4: Advanced Life-Saving Procedures
Only $24.95! (Prior training is not required.) You’ll learn:
- How to recognize a collapsed lung and what to do
- How to recognize and treat a tension pneumothorax and why it can be life-saving to act immediately
- When to use a tourniquet and how to apply it properly with whatever materials you have
Interested in the course for your group? It’s great for prepper groups, Scouts clubs, travel groups, and more. Email me, TheSurvivalDoctor [at] gmail.com, for special group offers.
Interested in live workshops? Occasionally, I offer a live webinar series to accompany the videos, answering your questions, covering further topics, and providing the opportunity for hands-on practice. If you’re interested, just let me know: TheSurvivalDoctor [at] gmail.com.
P.S. I understand that this is an investment. If you’re weighing the costs right now, I would ask you to consider, how much would you spend at a survival expo if you saw a bunch of supplies that would save lives and last a lifetime? That’s what this knowledge can do.
How much have you spent preparing yourself with food, water and other supplies that are essential but perishable? The knowledge and confidence you’ll gain through this emergency medicine course will last you years, and it is likely to come in handy even if you’re never put in a survival situation.
Here’s what one parent shared recently:
As a mom, one of my fears is what would happen if one of my kids were hurt and needed medical attention, and there was no one around to help. … And now, after taking Dr. Hubbard’s class, I have the confidence of knowing that, in the case of an emergency, I can confidently assess and perform many basic first aid techniques to help keep my children alive.
—Jane Baldwin, Mom With a Prep
In this day and age, we’ve been lulled into a sense of information security: Don’t know something? Just look it up on the Internet.
But in an emergency, there’s no time to start learning first aid. Besides, during a natural disaster, terrorist attack, or wilderness trip, you may have no Internet anyway. Your books might not be with you. No phone service. No clear roads for emergency responders to reach you. If you already know what to do, you could be the only reason someone survives.
I want to teach you how to be that person.
Take the leap today. Imagine how you’ll feel a month from now, a year from now, five years from now, knowing that you could save the life of someone you love.